We seek to be a safe place to come just as you are to learn more about the character of God and our roles in the Kingdom.
We are discovering and exploring our spiritual gifts. We are praying with expectation that we will meet with the Holy Spirit. We are becoming doers of the Word.
We are united through JESUS.
We are sisters and friends.
We celebrate each other!
We seek to be open, vulnerable and transparent with each other!
We strive for unity!
When we are currently meeting -
- Small Group - Wednesdays, 7am @ Pinewood Social
- Happy Hour- the 1st Wednesday of the month, 5:30pm @ Rosepepper
- Happy Hour- the 4th Wednesday of the month, 5:30pm @ Plaza Mariachi/ Madera Cafe
- Small Group- Wednesdays, 7pm @ Lisa Shadrick's house
- Mom's Meet Up, Thursdays, 9am-11am @ Alecia Hawl's house
- Small Group - Fridays, 8:30am @ Pinewood Social
For more info, email April Ban at firstname.lastname@example.org