Banding together is a process of building lasting relationships that goes far beyond our male instincts of wading the shallow waters of friendship.
We want to emulate the essence of the proverb from Ecclesiastes 4:17 - "And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him - a three-fold cord is not quickly broken."
when we are currently meeting -
- Small Group- Monday's, 8:30am @ private residence. email: email@example.com for the address.
- Small Group- Wednesday's, 7am @ Pinewood Social
- Small Group- Wednesday's, 4:30pm @ Belle Meade Smoke Shop
- Small Group- Thursday's, 7am @ Stay Golden
- Happy Hour- the 2nd Wednesday of the month, 5:30pm @ Rosepepper
- Happy Hour- the 3rd Thursday of the month, 5:30pm @ McNamara's
For more info, email Brian Ban at firstname.lastname@example.org